.................................................
Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Inside the Bachelor's Life

If you've been inside my apartment, you knew this was coming eventually...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Let's see one part of the apartment, the kitchen. Observe:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A: The cabinet that never completely closes. and YES, if you look closely that is my dinner you see. The Macaroni and Cheese.
B: Various bills and credit card statements.. like we do.
C: The only pots/pans we have are dirty and on the stove
D: Jason's fryer.. we used once and never used again because we couldn't figure out how to clean it. Yeah. the orginal grease is still in there. Beware, don't open it!
E: Misson Tortilla chips that have been there for at least a year. I'm sure of it.
F: Miscellaneous stains on the counter... let's hope it's syrup.
G: Deliver/carryout and other packages everywhere!

you know there's more!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
H: Unclean! Unclean!
I: At least we drink clean water, right?
J: tequila shots anyone?
K: Martini glass, like I do.
L: Plugged applicance by the sink... yeah.
M: My sister came to the apartment last week and totally started doing the dishes!! This is what is left of the clean dishes. When is she coming back?! I wonder if she does windows too?
N: A sad attempt on keeping the smell controlled.

Wow... I never thought I would turn into one of those people who didn't clean after themselves. Seriously! This is probably getting out of hand. The funny thing is that looking at the living room, it's like night and day.



posted at 1:51 PM | 1 comments

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Hahaha.

Okay two points to note:
#1 - That is syrup, from my misadventures in French toast on Sunday,

and

#2 - The sad thing is, this is how it looks after I threw all the empty containers and various large pieces of food into the trash room yesterday night.

Also, we live awesomely.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com