.................................................
Tuesday, June 13, 2006

whoa!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Katharine McPhee's new single CD has finally leaked to the internets! I love it. Somewhere Over the Rainbow is amazing! Even My Destiny sounds sorta good. It's like a pop-country song.
Thank the heavens for this! My week isn't starting too good.

As of this moment, I'm still unemployed. I guess when they said they would call "next week" I half expected them to call Monday at 9am sharp. I'll be sweating bullets till then.

Anyways, here are the songs for you people who are too lazy to make a few clicks. This media player thingy is kinda neat. Look at me being all internet savvy!



posted at 4:51 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com