Tuesday, June 20, 2006
BooksOkay kids, I give you a mission. Frank needs to start reading more.
Today I was totally bored with all the internets! I know! So much like when people get excited over sending/receiving snail mail [like in the dark ages] rather than using email, I need to read actual books.
So here is where you gusy come in. What should the Frank read? I need a list of your "10 new books that Frank must read." Here's some criteria.
1) No autobiographies
2) No science fiction involving space aliens
3) No lesbian books
4) No books written or ghost-written by any of the Wayans brothers
5) The first 50 pages should be "amazingly awesome"
6) No books that could be adapted to an episode of Law and Order and/or CSI. All spinoffs apply.
7) Since I always judge books by their covers, they must be attractive.
8) If book was or is going to be a movie starring OR co-starring Robin Williams... no thanks.
9) No books about Accounting... Becky!!
10) Must be good.
Comment, phone, IM and tell me your suggestions! and GO!
Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.
=the good stuff=
Nothing is ever for free
Inside the Bachelor's Life
Will it Ever End?!
Alcoholic Days (re: daze)
Frank featured on PerezHilton.com
|maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs|