.................................................
Monday, June 26, 2006

new job

I have a new job.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingToday was my first day. My superviser is completely and utterly gay. I'm working more than 15 hours a week. I don't have sassy teenagers giving me the business. A "personal space" rule is in place. The staff celebrates diversity, not tries to control it. The sentence "I can't show my cross necklace cause it might offend someone" was stated.

I think I'm going to like it. That and I get 33% off everything.... and free promo crap!!! woot! I totally took 2 CDs and a book for free today!



posted at 9:04 PM | 2 comments

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can a place that celebrates diversity also house people who say "I can't wear my cross because it might offend someone"? I mean, isn't diversity inclusive of even majority views as well as the minority ones?

Becky

10:28 PM  
Blogger frank said...

duh Becky... the more minorities, the more diverse a group can be.

The lessening of majority ideals makes more room for minority ideals.

By me saying that the Christianity numbers are not the highest or standard way of thinking in a given place... tends to give the idea that other more non-all-consuming ways towards spirituality can prosper.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com