.................................................
Wednesday, July 05, 2006

internet vampire

So yeah.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting The wireless internet router in the apartment decided not to work anymore, and I'm without internet! This sucks. And it is happening at the worst possible time too. My work schedule this week is very thin. I would of had time to use the internet more!!

Ugh. So how did I spend my July 4th dayoff? I wasn't on the internet! hehe. At least I started playing the Sims2 again. My poor sims were all neglected. Meh.

Anyways, if you were wondering, I'm leeching off of someone's unsecured network. Strike that, I know the name but it is too odd to mention. So it's called "Big Danny B." Seriously, why don't people just use the system default name like a normal person. I'm not complaining! So the only place in the apartment gets his very low signal to his network, so I'm stuck here in the middle of the dining/foyer room. But I suppose it could be worst... I'm on a table, so it's remotely sorta not uncomfortable. We'll see how long this sweet deal lasts.

Oh yeah, if you have an wireless internet router you want to donate/sell cheaply to a worthy cause...

Call me!



posted at 12:30 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com