.................................................
Thursday, November 02, 2006

cord is cut

My SMU webpage is officially gone!

It's so sad. It's like a huge part of my life is over. Frank's Insane WebPage was all me!!

sighs.

So along with the webpage, went the stuff I had on it. So I didn't really care about anything except the links I made!! As you can see, the links on the side of this blog are non-existent. I need to make more. It's going to be a fun adventure. You all now can go check out my links for new and fun stuff on the internet that Frank is checking out!

Stay Tuned!



posted at 12:25 AM | 1 comments




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com