.................................................
Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Jason's Bday!

Jason's Bday was a success! Obviously cause I was there.

heh.

Here are some highlights. enjoy.

Jason before the party. Yea... he's NOT drunk in this pic. But I do think he's a crackhead! Poor, poor Jason. We need to get him into NA.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Meanwhile, Devon was practicing her new Burlesque act...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
But she did focus her attention on one other thing during the party. She's so driven these days.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Couple Sean and Jami were having their own problems at the time.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I had to do this... Eric is just too fun!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Most Drastic Change during the party goes to me... wow. I did throw up later after everyone left. hehe.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think the only ones drunker than I was were my non-SMU friends. hehe. That Wes... sighs.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And I couldn't help noticing... When Becky gets drunk, she turns into Debbie Gibson!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And I turn into Barney Gumble!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

All in all, it was a good party. Yes, I was hungover ALL day during work and it was worth it. My only regret is that I didn't get any pictures of Megan and her new "4th grade Teacher" haircut. It's so stereotypical! I almost feel bad for making fun of it.



posted at 12:08 AM | 1 comments

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
Very nice site.
memory news doc http://memory.obyh.info/ memory news
Bye

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com