.................................................
Sunday, December 31, 2006

new years resolution

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI think I'm gonna actually follow through with my usual "lose weight" resolution. More specifically, I'm starting January 1 to March 10th.

Yup, I'm having Spring Break with my Dad this year! That means a free ride, free booze, and the antics that go with it.

I've lost weight in a short amount of time before, but I want this time to be documented. I will be updating weekly (that's the plan anyways) about my goal.

At least this will keep me blogging regularly again.

Okay, I'm not revealing my real weight... hehe, no. I will be using "X". Then [-HowMuchWeightILost] for the rest of the time.

PS. I know this sounds weird. It's more of a motivation tool than anything. And don't worry if I lose alot in one week. Fat people do that sometimes... perfectly healthy.

Yeah, I'm out of control! Wish me Luck.

PPS. If you see me eating junk food, you have my permission to slap me.

Labels: ,




posted at 9:51 PM | 1 comments

1 Comments:

Blogger Art Performance Picks said...

u can do it baby!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com