.................................................
Saturday, December 23, 2006

Hair drama, yet again!

So after a long deliberation, I finally decide I need to do something with my gorgeous hair. It's at the point where the slightest head movement would make my hair do a "movie-so-motion-hair-flip."
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There's a place that just opened next to Borders called Floyd's Barbershop. It seems nice and is actually in my price range, which shocked me cause it's in the West Village! I go there during my lunch hour... meh, I might as well right? I'm in the neighborhood.

So I go in the place with the confident belief that I was only going to get a trim and style it professionally... yea.

I hacked it all off.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I don't know what happened. One mintue I'm telling the hair cutting chick that I love the length of my hair.. and the next thing I'm telling her to do "whatever"

Geez, I'm a pushover.

It paid off though. My hair looks awesome... everybody thinks so! Way better than last time I cut it short. My hair just looks good short AND long. I can't change that. But it's a struggle I have to deal with till the end of days...

Long? or Short?
Luxourious? or Sassy?
Preppy? or Punk?

sighs....

Labels: ,




posted at 9:06 PM | 1 comments

1 Comments:

Blogger Art Performance Picks said...

Ooo honey sugars...you look delish!

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




=about me=

Welcome to Frank's blog-- egocentrically yours! I'm a college graduate from Dallas, Texas. Get some insight on frank. Learn the frank. Know the frank. Apply the frank to real-life situations. Praise the frank.


=the good stuff=

=previous posts=

=archives=

Site Meter
maystar designs | maystar designs | maystar designs
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com